“Defence Strategic Communications” is an annual, open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by the NATO StratCom COE, Riga, Latvia. The Editorial Board of “Defence Strategic Communications“ is headed by Dr Neville Bolt (King's College London).
One of the principal aims of the NATO StratCom COE is to undertake research and analysis, and in order to enhance this work, the COE decided to initiate an academic journal “Defence Strategic Communications”. Our hope is that the journal will serve as an academic forum where scholars and practitioners will be able to share knowledge and ideas about Strategic Communications specifically from the defence perspective.
“Defence Strategic Communications” publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes and book reviews. The Journal welcomes two kinds of contributions: full-length analytical articles ranging between 8000-10000 words, and commentaries/book review essays between 3000–5000 words. Authors are requested to submit their papers in an electronic/soft format to the following email address: linda [dot] curika [at] stratcomcoe [dot] org.
The journal is indexed in Google Scholar, Scientific Indexing Services, Open Academic Journals Index, The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI) Central and Eastern European Online Library and CiteFactor.
Editorial board of the journal:
Professor Nancy Snow
Professor Nicholas O'Shaughnessy
Professor Mervyn Frost
Professor Žaneta Ozoliņa
Dr. Agu Uudelepp
Dr. Nerijus Maliukevicius
Thomas Elkjer Nissen, MA
Matt Armstrong, MA
Before submitting, please note the following:
- The submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously, that is it not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, without the written consent of the copyright holder.
- The articles will be peer reviewed in a double blinded peer review process before final selection for publication. The Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to make a final decision on publication as well as the right to make alterations.
- The text should be in English and the article should be fully referenced throughout, in accordance with normal academic protocols.
- The journal does not have any processing charges.
- The journal does not have any article submission charges.
- Upon submission of the article, the author will have to submit Originality form.
- Upon submission of the article, the author will have to declare sources of financing.
- The journal works under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Journal DOI: 10.30966/2018.riga